Limited Lifetime Warranty Information
All our products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship that causes premature product failure under normal operating conditions.
Furthermore, this warranty is only extended to the original owner. It is non-transferable and only applies to residential addresses and products professionally installed by Excellent Blinds and Shutters.
What is Covered:
- Manufacturing defects that lead to product failure and damage.
- Defects in material unrelated to organic variations in natural wood and synthetic products.
- Operating mechanisms and components (motorized components are covered for a maximum of 5 years from installation).
- Repairs and replacements will be made with similar products and components if an original is not available.
- Only products installed by an Excellent Blinds and Shutters installation specialist.
What is Not Covered:
- Normal variations in color and texture of production materials.
- Natural aging of products and components due to normal use.
- Damage from resulting from normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, and alterations: This includes damage from pets, insects, salt exposure, cleaning, sunlight, and other environmental factors.
- Any damage resulting from removal and re-installation not performed by Excellent Blinds and Shutters.
Excellent Blinds & Shutters Free In-Home Service Warranty:
Customer Satisfaction is our Priority!
All products professionally installed by Excellent Blinds and Shutters come with a Complimentary Residential Service Warranty. Valid for One Year for residential addresses from the time of installation and up to 60 miles from our factory in Ontario, California. We cover all warranty service charges during this period. Warranty service rendered after One Year from time of installation may be subject to a trip surcharge.
For Warranty Service:
Please complete a After Sales Service Request as soon as you notice any issues or concerns.